Our Present Clients
@Sales & Marketing’s current roster of clients ranges from entertainment, education, family, utility and business software publishers to payment processing gateways that will increase profits by lowering costs, artisans and artists seeking to sell their works online via digital marketplaces, and web service providers delivering state of the art technologies and analytics.
Lines represented by @S&M
- AtGames,a retro gaming software publisher with compilations of Colecovision and Intellivision software (www.direct2drive.com/#!/promotion/88)
- Axis Game Factory, publishers of the comprehensive and powerful toolset game developers and hobbyists use worldwide (www.axisgamefactory.com);
- Build2Trade, South African-based service lets businesses build beautiful, fully functional websites in record time and with little effort (www.build2trade.com);
- Digital Distribution Depot, owned and operated by @Sales & Marketing and a marketplace for products and services (www.digitaldistributiondepot.com)
- GraceWorks Interactive, faith based edutainment software publisher of PC software (www.graceworksinteractive.com);
- International Bancard, the payment processing partner that increases your profits with low rates and increased customer care (www.internationalbancard.com);
- Live Portrait, the SaaS provider and mobile app that embeds video into printed photography (www.liveportrait.com);
- Mastiff, the SF, CA based publisher of entertainment software for PC and Android (www.mastiff-games.com);
- MondayMedia, a S. CA based independent artist offering images for reproduction (http://www.mondaymedia.org/titles.htm);
- SallyArtist, an independent Reno, NV-based artist of fine paintings (www.sallyartist.com);
- Selectsoft Publishing, a independent publisher of PC, Mac, iOS and Android educational, faith based and family entertainment software (www.selectsoft.com);
- Treasure Data, the online analytics service that quickly and easily manages streaming data (www.treasuredata.com).